How to setup Outlook 2011 for Mac to check your Email
Microsoft Outlook 2011 was built for Macs. In this tutorial we will show you how to set up Outlook 2011 to check your email.
Make sure you have created your email address in the Hosting Manager or Plesk for Windows Hosting, before setting it up in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- How to Create an Email Account for your domain in cPanel
- How to Create an Email Account for your domain in Plesk
If you have, then continue below.
Setting up Outlook 2011 for Mac
These are the steps you need to follow to set up Outlook 2011 to сheck your email:
|Step 1.||Open Outlook 2011.|
|Step 2.||Click on Tools, and then Accounts.|
|Step 3.||In the Add an Account menu, click E-mail Account.|
|Step 4.||Once the account is added, you need to fill in various fields using your name, server and login information.|
|Below is a description of the fields:|
|As Outlook recommends, check the boxes that say "Use SSL to connect".|
|Step 5.||Confirm the information and click on the red circle at the top left to close.|
|Step 6.||Now, to confirm the account was added, open your Outlook Inbox. You will see the account you just added with the Account Description.|
Congratulations, you have added your email account to Outlook 2011. You should be able to use it to manage your email account.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to setup Outlook Express for Mac to check your Email
- How to setup Thunderbird for Mac to check your Email
- How to setup Mac OS X Mail to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook 2007 to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook Express to check your Email