You cannot terminate the primary FTP connection for your hosting account. However, you can delete any of the additional FTP connections you have created. In this guide, you’ll learn how to terminate FTP connections through Plesk panel.
Important: If you have Linux as your Web Hosting, you can terminate the FTP Connections through cPanel.
How To Terminate FTP Connections in Plesk
If you are using the Windows Hosting product, follow the steps below to terminate FTP connections in the Plesk panel:
- Access your Hosting Manager.
- Click Websites & Domains from the left-side menu.
- Click the FTP Access icon from the options under your domain name.
If you can't find the icon, click the [ v ] Show More option.
- Click on the box beside the FTP Account Name that you wish to delete.
- Click the [ x ] Remove button at the top of the page.
- On the pop-up window, click Yes to confirm.
You have now terminated your FTP connections in Plesk.
We recommend to update your FTP password for security, if you need to provide FTP details to web administrators or site developers. If you need assistance or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.