The Account Manager Email Address is the official registered Email where all notifications are sent by the system - including Account updates and renewal notices. Ensure that this contact information is updated with an active Email Address that you have access to, so you don’t miss out on any messages vital to your Account.
You can update your Account Manager Email Address using these simple steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click the Edit Profile button on your Home page.
Or, click on your Profile Name beside the Shopping Cart Icon, then click My Profile.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Enter your new Email Address and your Current Password in the corresponding fields provided.
- Scroll down, then click Save.
Note: Clicking on the Profile tab will allow you to update all relevant personal or business information needed for registration and activation purposes, while clicking on the Preferences tab will let you set the Account's default Language, Time Zone, and Communication options.
Congratulations! You've just updated your Account Manager Email Address.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.