The Website Builder free trial plan is good for 15 days. Once it expires, you will no longer be able to access nor view the Website Builder website builder platform.
To continue using Website Builder in building and developing your website, you will need to upgrade to any of the available Website Builder plans that best suits you. You can do this with the following steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder Trial plan.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Click the Upgrade Plan button on the right-hand side of your plan's Overview.
- Select your new plan by clicking on its corresponding Buy button.
- Click Claim Free Domain to register a new domain name for free or click Use Existing Domain to connect Website Builder directly to a domain that you already own.
Note: If you select Claim Free Domain, you can still connect Website Builder to a different domain name later by contacting us.
If you select Use Existing Domain, you will no longer be able to claim the free domain that is included in your Website Builder plan once the payment has been made.
- Enter the new domain name that you wish to register for free and click Select.
Or, enter the domain name that you already own and click Connect Domain.
- You will now be routed to the Shopping Cart where you can pay for and activate your Website Builder plan.
Congratulations! You've just upgraded the Website Builder free trial plan. You can now start using Website Builder.
Note: If you need to continue creating the website you started from the free trial, you will need to contact us so we can manually do this for you. Otherwise, you can start fresh using the newly activated Website Builder website builder.
Important: Your 15-day free trial's website files will be deleted from the system 7 days after the trial expires. If the Website Builder plan is purchased any time after the 7-day extension, you will lose your website's progress and will need to start from scratch.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.