Getting the domain that you want can sometimes be a tough competition. There may be other several customers that are also vying to get the same domain name as you. Because of this, we encourage you to have your domain Pre-Registered with Crazy Domains.
Pre-Registration can give you an advantage over others, heightening your chance of getting the name you want when it becomes available.
Once you Pre-Register a domain, we will attempt to reserve that specific domain name for you before it reaches General Availability to the public. Take note that Pre-Registrations are accepted on a ‘first-come, first serve’ basis — so, the earlier your Pre-Register, the higher chances of getting that domain name.
All Pre-Registered Domains can be viewed and tracked within your Account Manager.
Follow the steps below to view your Pre-Registered Domains:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select Pre-Registration from the left side menu.
- A full list of your current and previously Pre-Registered Domain Names will be displayed.
- The Pre-Registration menu option will only be available to accounts that have Pre-Registered Domains.
- Pre-Registration is FREE. A notification will be sent through email once the domain is already available and ready for registration.
Congratulations! You have just viewed your Pre-Registered Domains.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.