How to view the Memory info on the Linux Server
At first, you must log in to the server console as root user. You can use the cat /proc/meminfo command to view the Memory details of your Linux system.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to view the CPU info on the Linux Server
- Can I add more Memory, Disk Storage and Cores to my Linux Server?
- How to view the listening ports in Linux VPS
- How to setup the Linux Server
- How to SSH to the Linux Server from your PC