After you have created and published your website, you may wish to check its performance on the internet. One way to do this is to check visitor statistics.
It is important to know who is visiting your site, especially if it is a business or company website, for the following reasons:
- To check if your website is successfully performing its intended purpose: brand visibility
- To know if your marketing efforts are working or not
- To collect valuable data for SEO purposes
Fortunately, here at Crazy Domains, you can perform this particular task via your account's Hosting Manager. Read further for a detailed guide on how to do this.
How to Check the Latest Visitors of Your Site
To view you website's latest visitors using this feature, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Hosting Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Scroll to Metrics tab, then click the Visitors option.
- Under Select a Domain, find the domain you want to view. Then, click the corresponding Magnifying Glass Icon on its right to view your site's visitor stats.
On the next page, you will then see the following:
- Reporting Period
- Total Data Sent
- A Data Table listing your site's latest visitors
The data table gives the following details:
||This is the IP address of the visitor.
||This is the destination URL in your site that the guest visited.
||This is the time and date of the visit.
||This is the amount of space the web page is using on your website.
||This is the URL the visitor was on before arriving at your site.
||This is the type of browser the visitor was using when they visited your site.
Note: The log will display the most recent 1,000 visits to your website.
- If you want to refresh the visitor list, click the Reload Symbol on the upper right-hand of the table.
- If you want to specify which elements you would like to see on the data table, click the Gear Icon next to the Reload Symbol. Then, tick or untick the corresponding box of the the details that you want to be displayed on the table.
If you have any more questions regarding our services, please feel free to contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.