My Registered Domain Name Is Available
Getting a Domain Name involves registering the name you want through a registrar like Crazy Domains. Registering directly with us allows you to make sure that you are the one that is stated as the legal owner, and the administrative and technical contacts of your Domain Name.
But, if you have registered a new Domain Name and the WhoIs search results show your Domain Name as Available despite it being already taken, there are a few things you should check:
- Confirmation Email. Check if you have received an email confirming that the Domain is already Registered. Without this Confirmation Email, the Domain Name should be considered in Pending Registration status and will show as Available until the registration process is fully complete.
Note: If you have already received this email and the Domain Name is still labelled as Available, this can be because some registries may have not updated their systems yet and could take up to 48 hours to do so.
- Check your Domain’s Status. Log in to your Account Manager and check the status of your Domain Name. You can also perform a WhoIs search to find out the current status of the Domain Name from the registry.
If you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Why Is My Purchased Domain Name Not Registered
- What If I Misspelled My Domain Name When I Registered It
- Does Domain Backorder Guarantee a Domain Will Be Registered
- Why Is My Domain Status Transfer Pending
- Can I Change a Registered Domain Name