Website showing SSL Certificate is Not Trusted
If you have an SSL Certificate and you receive this error, you will need to troubleshoot the problem. Here is how you can fix it:
- If you find a self-signed certificate on your server after installing an SSL Certificate, we recommend that you check the installation instructions and make sure that you have completed all of the steps.
- One possible cause of this error is that a self-signed certificate is installed on the server. Self-signed certificates aren't trusted by browsers because they are generated by your server, not by a CA.
If you have checked all the installation steps but are still having an issue, you should generate a new CSR from your server and then request a new certificate from support.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- What is the best SSL Certificate for my business?
- How to test if the SSL Certificate is Installed
- I have not received my SSL Certificate
- How Do I Validate SSL Certificate
- Install an SSL Certificate on Microsoft IIS 4