What Is a Parked Domain Name
A Parked Domain is a registered domain without any Web hosting or other services attached to it. Registrars allow you to point the domain to a dummy web page. When visitors type the address of a domain that has been "parked", they will see a placeholder web page. This page usually simply says that the domain is not currently in use, or may include a "Coming Soon" message.
Parked Domains are usually used when:
- You want to have more than one web address for advertising purposes.
- You want to reserve them for future use.
- You have misspellings in the domain that you have registered before.
- You want to prevent cybersquatting.
To set up Domain Name Parking, follow the instructions in the following guides:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Will My Domain Name Be Parked Automatically
- What Is Domain Privacy
- Why Is My Domain Status Transfer Pending
- Why Is Domain Privacy Not Available
- What Is the Waiting Period Between Domain Transfers