Where can I get Plesk license
Plesk is a simplified control panel built and scaled to manage your domain names and websites, which also has very useful features and tools for your apps, networks, and servers.
Using the Plesk control panel will require a license. If you’ve purchased Plesk here at Crazy Domains along with your Windows VPS hosting, then you don’t need to worry about anything else. Your Plesk license will have already been installed by our experts, for your convenience.
Note: Our licensed Plesk panel is an add-on product to the Crazy Domains Windows VPS, which is an option that you will find during product check-out.
How to purchase license for Plesk Panel
Follow these steps to get a licensed Plesk Panel add-on in purchasing your Windows VPS:
- Select your preferred Windows VPS plan and click Configure.
- Choose between Monthly or Yearly.
- Choose what level of management service you need.
- Self-Managed - For professionals who can manage their own servers.
- Managed - For individuals and businesses who have basic knowledge of servers.
- Fully Managed - For individuals and businesses who want a full plug-and-play experience.
Click on the Compare Plans link to expand and view the complete details of the above options.
- Select a Data Centre.
We recommend choosing the closest data centre in range to take advantage of the highest speeds.
- Under Configuration, click on the drop-down list below Hosting Panel and select Parallels Plesk 12 to get the Plesk panel add-on.
- Click and drag the buttons on the corresponding configuration to match your server needs.
- Once satisfied, click Continue Order and proceed with payment.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.