Website Builder is a template-based, drag-and-drop platform that you can use to create a website for your own domain name, without the need for coding and scripts.
While you are able to work on a maximum of (3) three different projects simultaneously, you can only Publish (1) one website live. The Published website will have a  Published Icon showing on the project card if you view it on your Website Builder Dashboard's Sites page.
You can access the Website Builder Dashboard's Sites page using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the top-right section of the page and click Build Now.
You will now be routed to your Website Builder Dashboard's Sites page.
Note: The Sites page will be blank if you have not started building any websites yet. You can begin by clicking on the Create Site button.
If you've already Published a project live, you'll find the  Published Icon on the bottom-right corner of your project. If you haven't, here are three different ways you can Publish a website:
- From the Website Builder Dashboard's Sites page, you can hover your mouse pointer over a project, click on the [...] Ellipsis Icon, and click Publish.
- Or, you can hover on a project card and click Edit to access the Website Builder Editor, then click the Publish button at the top-right corner of the page.
- Or, you can click Preview at the top-right corner of the Website Builder Editor, then click the Publish button at the bottom-right corner of the page.
Note: To Unpublish a website, go to your Website Builder Dashboard's Sites page and hover your mouse pointer over the Published website, then click the [...] Ellipsis Icon and select Unpublish.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.